Monday, September 04, 2006

Congratulations Angela and Richard Lowe



















Here are a few photos from Angela Robb and Richard Lowe's wedding. Which I guess technically is the Robb Lowe wedding, get it haha. Celebrity wedding! Right, Angela? Well, she should be a celeb, she's stunningly gorgeous!!
I was telling my mother something I have observed in weddings over the years. First, the bride's attitude has a whole lot to do with whether she and her guests will have a fun time. Angela was so perfectly calm and caring of everyone around her all evening.
She made the wedding party relax and just have fun. No stress, no insane need for everything and everyone around her to be just as SHE wanted. I'm not saying I've seen any of my clients do this, but I've talked to a lot of photographers that say they have. One thing for sure is, it stresses everyone out.
So relax and let happen what happens and go with the flow. Everything ALWAYS works out.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home