Friday, September 01, 2006

Jacquelyn and Taylor - camping and slap happy!!!!










I had this idea a few weeks ago about a camping trip to the lake with a VERY nice camper we borrowed. Usually we ruff it in a tent with big daddy long legs etc. But, this time we decided to invite Taylors best friend Jacuelyn McSpadden along. So Saturday night rolls around and I have to leave the crew and shoot a wedding. When I come back I find Kevin with blood shot eyes and a look on his face that says, "I've been stuck in a camper with two crazy eight year old girls". So the show proceeded to happen. They had to wait for me to come back to the camper to show me their new funny thing they have managed to whip up with ALL the pillows we had in the entire camper.
All I have to say is, "that is some junk in the trunk girls"!!!!!
Funny Funny stuff!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home