Sunday, February 26, 2006

Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Rushing!!!!!

What a wedding! Pam and Troy, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day. Pam Natyshok and Troy Rushing were married this weekend. It was special for so many reasons. First, I met two truly kind and loving people that seriously made me cry. Pam approached me while I was working and told me something I never expected to hear. Thank you Pam, your words really meant something to me. The second reason I felt close to their wedding was, it was in the church I grew up in at St. Mary's in Herrin IL. I went to school at Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel and wonderful loving memories came flooding back to me by being in the church again. Look through wedding moments for some of the images of their wedding. I loved every moment of it. What a beautiful day it was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home