Thursday, February 09, 2006

2006 Coffee Table Books

Wow, time really flies huh? We have been thinking about our business and what we would like to achieve in 2006. I've gotten a real insight into what I want to focus on this year after some great feedback at the Immanuel Luthern School benefit. So many people approached us and commented on the albums we have incorporated into our photography. I love working with the images I've taken and using them to create fine art albums that families are astonished by. For 2006, I feel our custom made albums will be one of the most unique and individualistic aspects of our business. Albums are NOT just for weddings. Custom made books with images on the covers are fine art coffee table books - and what a great way to have the wonderful memories in your life at your fingertips. You simply must see what we are doing with these books. We know you will love them as much as we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home